Thank you for your participation as part of an educational program at the 2021 AUA Annual Meeting.
Listed below are the AUA2021 critical dates for course faculty members.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact courses@AUAnet.org. We look forward to working with you!
March 17, 2021
AUA Annual Meeting Registration Opens
June 4, 2021
Course Materials Upload Site Opens
May 21-23, 2021
May Kick-off Weekend Takes Place Virtually
May 31, 2021
COI/Disclosure Information Due
July 16, 2021
Deadline for Course Materials Submission
August 20, 2021
Instructional Course Materials Available Online and on the Mobile App to Registered Course Attendees
Audience Response System Presentations Due
- Review guidelines if your course has been assigned an Audience Response System (ARS)
August 31, 2021
Deadline for Course Faculty to Upload Presentations Prior to Annual Meeting, unless otherwise instructed by AUA Staff
September 10 – 13, 2021
AUA2021 Annual Meeting
Course Materials Guidelines
- Instructional Course Materials Guidelines
- Please let us know if you intend for your submitted materials to be used as your course presentation.
- Course materials are provided by the Course Director to highlight the main points of the talk and to clearly underscore the take home message of the session.
- The Course Director is responsible for reaching out to faculty members and coordinating the presentation(s) and course materials.
- Course Directors must provide a course agenda in both the course materials and the final course presentation.
- You must go to the Speaker Ready Room at least 24 hours prior to your presentation. No changes can be made following this point.
- No changes can be made in the course room. All presentations will be pushed from the Speaker Ready Room.
- Please arrive to the course room at least 15 minutes prior to your presentation.
Your presentation may be selected for content review. The American Urological Association Content Review Workgroup examines all CME content to ensure it is free of commercial bias and is scientifically valid. If selected for review, you will be contacted to submit your presentation in advance of the meeting.
Don't forget to visit the Speaker Ready Room at least 24 hours prior to the course presentation.
Please arrive to the course room at least 15 min prior to your presentation.