Group Registration is now open!
If you are a travel agent or company registering 20 or more attendees, you can book your group through the AUA's Group Registration Portal. This self-management system puts group planning at your fingertips, allowing you to manage the details of your AUA2021 group. With this easy-to-use system, you can register your group, add courses and events, modify records, make payments and more.
Have an AUA ID?
Enter the Group Registration site.
If you have questions about registering your group for AUA2021, please email groups@AUAnet.org or phone 410-689-3917.
The registration fee for AUA2021 includes the following:
- Access to all plenary, poster, podium, forum and video sessions
- Access to Specialty Society and International Society meetings
- Entrance to the Science & Technology Hall
- Publications—Meeting Program, AUA Online Program Abstracts, AUA Daily News, Schedule-At-A-Glance and Daily Planner
- AUA2021 Mobile App
Additional registration fees apply for the following:
- Live Course Pass
- Instructional Course Ticket
- Hands-on Skills Training (HO)
- Gender-affirming Genital Surgery presented by the AUA in collaboration with the Society for Genitourinary Reconstructive Surgeons (GURS)
AUA members are eligible to attend the Annual Meeting at a reduced rate. Learn about becoming a member to take advantage of this benefit. Membership applications must be submitted and completed by August 13, 2021.
Group Registration Hours
Thursday, September 9
11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday, September 10
7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday, September 11
6:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Consent to Use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at or participation in AUA meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to AUA's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.
Important Information about the Live Course Pass
- Instructional Course Materials will be available online beginning August 20, 2021. Course Materials can be downloaded and/or printed at home. Print stations will not be available at the meeting.
- Live Course Passes are not transferrable.
- AUA has planned seating to maximize capacity and to comply with Fire Marshal regulations. Seating is available on a first-come, first-serve basis, so please plan accordingly.
Annual Meeting Cancellation Policy
- Registrations are non-transferable; name substitutions are not permitted.
- To cancel or reduce your Annual Meeting registration (this includes Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze), you must submit a written request on or before August 1, 2021. Cancellation or partial refund requests received by this date will be honored less a $100 administrative processing fee. No refunds will be honored on requests received on or after August 2, 2021. Please allow four to six weeks to process your refund. Anyone registering after August 2, 2021 and wishing to cancel or reduce their registration at a later date will receive no refund on any part of their registration fees. Cancellation or change requests can be faxed to 410-689-3912 or emailed to customerservice@AUAnet.org.
- You may add optional products such as the course pass or Hands-on Skills Trainings to your registration at any time. AUA reserves the right to cancel any AUA2021 Hands-on Skills Trainings for any reason before August 16, 2021. In particular, our ability to offer these activities is contingent upon offering them safely for registrants, faculty, staff, and equipment providers in light of the evolving COVID-19 environment. If you have registered for an AUA2021 Hands-on Skills Training and it is subsequently canceled by AUA, you will be eligible for a full refund of that registration fee. If AUA cancels a Skills Training, notification will be sent to registered attendees by August 23, 2021.
- Special requests for a refund due to emergency situation after August 2, 2021, must be received no later than September 20, 2021. AUA retains the right to determine what constitutes an emergency. If an emergency cancellation for an in-person meeting registration is granted, we will change your in-person meeting registration to a virtual registration. AUA’s decision will be final. No refunds will be honored on requests received on or after August 2, 2021 to cancel Silver or Bronze registrations.
- If for any reason the 2021 in-person meeting is canceled, your registration will automatically transfer to the corresponding virtual option. We will automatically transfer the Platinum to Silver and Gold to Bronze. If you are a member and such transfer creates a credit in your account, the AUA will apply the credit towards your 2022 AUA membership renewal dues. If you are a non-member, you will have the option to use the credit towards another AUA product until February 20, 2022.
Access to the Science and Technology Hall
In the interest of safety and injury prevention, anyone under 18 years of age (infants included) will not be permitted in the exhibit hall. Show Management reserves the right to require proof of age prior to admission to the Exhibition.
AUA Code of Conduct
Admission to all official AUA events will require a proper display of registration badges. Badges should be worn at all times and are nontransferable. False certification of individuals as paid AUA meeting attendees, misuse of badges, any method of assisting unauthorized persons to gain access to any annual meeting event, or inappropriate conduct, including but not limited to harassment, threatening physical or verbal actions, or disorderly or disruptive conduct, will not be tolerated and will be just cause for repossessing badges of any individuals involved. As a result, AUA reserves the right to expel all parties involved and has no obligation to refund.
- Available for groups registering 20 or more attendees.
- Badges will not be mailed in advance.
- The Group Administrator must schedule an appointment to pick up materials onsite as a group.
- Processing fees will be incurred with changes.
- For complete information, including the group registration agreement and timelines, contact groups@AUAnet.org.