The AUA ExpoSuites are meeting rooms built on the AUA Science & Technology Hall which enable companies to have a private area for staff to meet, relax or to connect with health care professionals away from the main traffic of the exhibits. Located on the perimeter of the AUA Science & Technology Hall, your ExpoSuite will provide the privacy of a hotel suite without the challenging transportation logistics. Your staff will have access to your ExpoSuite one hour before the Science & Technology Hall opens.
Standard ExpoSuite includes:
- Carpet and padding
- 1000 watt electrical outlet
- Maple finished walls
- 22" x 28' sign hung outside of ExpoSuite
- 1 – locking door with cipher lock
- 1 – 42" round graphite table
- 4 – side chairs
- Complimentary badges (5 for 100 SF size, 10 for 200 SF size and 20 for 400 SF size)
Learn more about ExpoSuites, contact Deidre Jefferson, Exhibits Manager, djefferson@AUAnet.org or 410-689-4024.