If your audience is urology, the AUA is your meeting in 2021!
We invite you to exhibit with us at the 2021 Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association (AUA), a leading organization supporting the specialty of urology. In addition to a full and robust scientific program, the AUA Annual Meeting offers the latest innovations in urologic medicine in our Science & Technology Hall – the "education destination" that features displays of the latest products in urology from exhibiting companies, as well as interactive hands-on demonstrations, cutting-edge product theater presentations, and competitive activities that draw a crowd.
$38/Square Foot (100 sq. ft. minimum)
What is included with my booth fee?
- Eight-foot draped back wall and three-foot draped side walls (inline only)
- A company identification sign (inline only)
- Five exhibitor badges per 100 square feet of booth space
- Access to Plenary Sessions, Poster and Podium Sessions, Instructional courses (ticket prices apply)
- A complete listing in the Schedule-At-A-Glance, subject to publication deadlines
- Listing and link to company website on AUA2021.org, the AUA Annual Meeting website
- Company and booth number listing in the AUA Daily News, Meeting Program, AUA Mobile App, subject to publication deadlines
- Complimentary copies of select Annual Meeting Publications
- Access to the Exhibitors' Lounge
- 24-hour Science & Technology Hall perimeter security service
Learn more about exhibiting at AUA2021, contact Deidre Jefferson, Exhibits Manager, djefferson@AUAnet.org or 410-689-4024.