Hello and Welcome First Time New Exhibitors!
We are excited that you will be joining us in Las Vegas, Nevada! As a first time exhibitor we will place a sign in your booth. This will help attendees to recognize your participation as a first time exhibitor.
Whether you are a first timer or veteran exhibiting at AUA2021, we want to ensure that your experience is a positive one. We have created several FAQ’s that we feel will benefit you as you plan for AUA2021.
$38/Square Foot (100 sq. ft. minimum)
What is included with my booth fee?
- Eight-foot draped back wall and three-foot draped side walls (inline only)
- A company identification sign (inline only)
- Five exhibitor badges per 100 square feet of booth space
- Access to Plenary Sessions, Poster and Podium Sessions, Instructional courses (ticket prices apply)
- A complete listing in the Schedule-At-A-Glance, subject to publication deadlines
- Listing and link to company website on AUA2021.org, the AUA Annual Meeting website
- Company and booth number listing in the AUA Daily News, Meeting Program, AUA Mobile App, subject to publication deadlines
- Complimentary copies of select Annual Meeting Publications
- Access to the Exhibitors' Lounge
- 24-hour Science & Technology Hall perimeter security service
First-Time Exhibitor Essential Information
Exhibitors will receive login credentials to access and update your company profile that will be viewed by attendees, via the mobile app and exhibitor directory. Ensuring this information is accurate and up to date, will help drive business to your organization.
Ways to Improve your ROI
All exhibitors are encouraged to develop a pre-show marketing plan. The AUA offers options to help promote your participation and support your pre and post meeting plans.
- You may purchase an attendee list for pre-show and post-show marketing
- Utilize all three of the complimentary AUA2021 branding tools for your internal produced postcards, banners and website.
Utilizing these marketing tools are ways to increase traffic to your booth.
If you are concerned that your booth may not fit within the guidelines, we encourage you to read the rules & regulations . Once you read them and still have questions, please submit booth layout to include measurements to operations@AUAnet.org for approval.
Beginning in December 2020, you will receive the first exhibitor bulletin from the AUA2021 Exhibits Team. We encourage you to read the monthly exhibitor bulletin to stay abreast of everything about AUA2021. If you miss an exhibitor bulletin, it will be posted on the exhibitor portal or left menu of the AUA2021 website. Please make sure you add exhibits@AUAnet.org to your safe list.