Mentorship in Residency Panel: Who, What, Why & More
Saturday, May 22
11 a.m. – Noon
Sponsored by the AUA Residents and Fellows Committee, this panel will explore the significant value of mentorship during residency. Panelists will discuss topics such as:
- What makes a good mentor
- What to look for in a mentor/mentee
- What is my mentorship philosophy?
- How do I balance pursuing my own goals and mentoring those I work with?
- What are the most important steps to establishing a successful mentorship relationship?
- Examples of successful mentorship relationships
Michael Ernst, MD
Chair-Elect, AUA Residents and Fellows Committee
Gina Badalato, MD
Assistant Clinical Professor
Kristian Black, MD, MS
University of Michigan
Kirsten Greene, MD, MAS
Professor and Chair
University of Virginia
Justin Ziemba, MD, MSEd